Great notes by Zam Urbano a the school of Campus Ministry.
Campus Ministry 101 – Notes from Ptr. Jon Dolor in the School of Campus Ministry
– we are called to DO ministry not make it grow.
– we are called to DO ministry and He’ll make it grow.
1 Cor. 3:7
– God doesn’t measure our numbers, He measures our faithfulness
– a title/position can never give security like identity in God can.
– If a vision is from God, it’s always too big for us to achieve apart from God.
Is your vision for your campus ministry too big enough to achieve?
– you don’t volunteer to something you OWN.
– when you allow your volunteers to OWN the ministry, you empower them raising volunteerism to the next level.
– The next generation is always an endangered species.
We are intentional in raising and developing young leaders.
– Events attract crowds but events…
View original post 125 more words